Sun Dried Tomato Pesto for Little Chefs
This recipe can be made with Vetta SMART Fibre Dinosaurs Pasta.
Cooking time: 15 minutes, serves 4
- 250g Vetta Super Veg Pasta (no longer available) can be substitued for Vetta SMART Fibre Dinosaurs Pasta
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes in oil (well drained)
- 1/4 cup fresh parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- 1 clove garlic peeled
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons grated tasty cheese to serve
- Cook the pasta according to packet directions in a large pot of boiling salted water.
- While the pasta is cooking blend all ingredients until roughly combined.
- Drain pasta and return to the hot pan.
- Spoon pesto over the hot pasta and stir well to combine.
- Serve with grated tasty cheese on top.