Smoked Salmon and Asparagus with Vetta Rural Aid Fettuccine
Cooking time: 20 minutes, serves 4
- 400g Vetta Rural Aid Fettuccine
- 4 fillets smoked salmon roughly chopped
- 2 bunches asparagus, finely chopped
- 1 bunch parsley, for garnish
- Olive oil
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 lemon
- Salt and cracked pepper
- Parmesan, grated
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions. Drain and put aside.
- Add oil and onion to a pan on medium heat and cook until slightly browned.
- Add asparagus, stir and cook through until slightly soft.
- Add salmon and stir through.
- Serve with parsley, cracked pepper, squeeze of lemon and extra parmesan (optional).